Hotter Shoes Sale
Hotter Shoes is a British manufacturer who make their shoes in Lancashire. The emphasis at Hotter Shoes is on comfort, and their range of shoes, boots, sandals and slippers for men and women is stylish, but above all, comfortable.
Hotter Shoes are available in a wide range of colours and styles, and many styles are available in extra wide fittings - some of the sizes go up to EE.
Every Hotter Shoe has comfort features built into the design. Features of the shoes include:
- Really soft leather upper
- There are no internal seams to rub or chafe
- There is a wrap-around counter at the heel
- There is a deep toe box
- Anatomical footbeds with padded insoles caress your feet
- The shoes have shock-absorbing soles
Shop the Sale and Clearance at Hotter Shoes
There is always something on sale at Hotter Shoes. This is because their factory produces thousands of new shoes each week, so they need to create space by selling off perfect women's shoes, boots and sandals at amazing prices. So in the sale you'll find a large choice of end of lines and discontinued styles in the Factory Clearance area.
Every pair is backed by the Hotter Shoes 100% Happy Guarantee.
Click here to shop the Hotter Shoes Sale! Hotter Shoes are UK based but delivery worldwide. If you live outside the EU (lucky you) then the VAT element of your order, currently 20%, will be refunded.
Voucher Code and Offers
Get £5 off your order with voucher code XGEFPF plus free delivery. Offer ends midnight on 18th December, 2012.
Offers using the same voucher code include save £20 when you buy any two pairs of boots; save £10 when you buy any two pairs of slippers.
Sale items I found
Some of the items I found when I visited the site included the:
- Hotter Shoes Bossa Nova Boots, available in black, black suede or midnight metallic. The black version are pictured top right and they were half price, reduced from £79 to £39. They are lined in soft fabric and sit comfortably just below the ankle.
- Hotter Shoes Engage Shoes. These shoes were also half price, reduced from £59 to £29. These court shoes are available in vintage gold (pictured left) or beige and are very comfortable. They have flexible soles which feel light and give you the feeling that you're floating right across the floor.
- Hotter Shoes don't just sell footwear, they also sell bags and the Hotter Shoes Cadiz Bag, picture right, was reduced by slightly more than half price, from £45, to £22. The bag is also available in cornflower blue. The bag has lots of handy compartments and pockets with a zip top fastening to keep the contents secure.